Friday, March 13, 2009

A wee bit o'luck to y'all!


I found this poster online and it cracked me up. Not sure what's up with the pig, but hey, if you can get yours to jump over your giant shamrock whilst sporting such a dapper ensemble I say more power to ya. I have some Irish heritage, but I think was mainly because my British ancestors were horny and got in on with some lovely Irish lasses...never the less, I embrace what little Irish blood I have, especially around St. Patty's Day.

So embrace your inner leprechaun engage in a little mischief, do a little jig (even if someone is watching) and by God eat corned beef and cabbage (even though it was invented by Jewish American's). But I have to put my foot down on the green beer thing...ditch the food coloring and enjoy a lovely Killian's instead.

Éirinn go brách!

No comments: